How Can Data Be Leveraged for Patient-Centered Care?
Unless providers leverage data analytics, their EHR is not much more than a digital filing cabinet doing little to improve patient outcomes. When properly leveraged, healthcare analytics can help NP entrepreneurs make data-driven decisions for patient care. That is because EHRs capture a broad range of data for gaining key operational insights on patient outcomes and financial impacts.
- Aggregation of Clinical Data from Multiple Sources
- Identification of Gaps-In-Care
- Access to Key Operational Insights
- Increased Continuity of Care with Patients and Other Providers
- Improvements in Patient-Reported Quality of Life
- Ability to Send Out Patient Questionnaires
- Empowered to Make Well-Informed Recommendations
- Improvements in Transitions of Care